Denver Center for Joint Replacement Fellowship Program
We will provide a world class educational experience for the healthcare provider of tomorrow. With their exceptional surgical, programmatic and healthcare operations expertise, Drs. Chang and Hammerberg, in conjunction with the Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center, will equip the graduating fellow with the tools necessary to succeed in the future of healthcare.
Dr. Dennis Chang: fellowship trained at Rush University. Specializing in the anterior approach for THA
Dr. E. Mark Hammerberg: experienced fellowship mentor; fellowship trained at Dorr Arthritis Institute (Los Angeles)
Other attractive features of our fellowship program include:
- Denver, Colorado
- Fully renovated, state-of-the-art facility at Rose Medical Center Orthopedic & Spine Center
- Growing program
- Involved in CMS Center for Joint Replacement (CJR), a value-based purchasing program, important for fellows to understand in today's healthcare environment
- Academic mindset in a community setting
- Excellent clinical outcomes
- Excellent patient satisfaction scores
- Evidence-based practice
- Access to extensive data due the scale of Denver Center for Joint Replacement and Rose Medical Center’s parent company, Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA)
- Extensive, multidisciplinary program involving patient navigation, in-house physical therapy, on-staff PAs and specially-trained orthopedic
For more information, contact Mitch Laird, Vice President, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Rose Medical Center: Mitch.Laird@HealthONECares.com or (303) 320-2982.